Ergolife Seating prides itself on the discreet and comprehensive service we provide to people who require a DSE assessment in the workplace.
We will come and visit each person in their workplace environment, whether it is in the office or at home and conduct a thorough assessment of each person’s needs.
Whilst at the workplace we will carry out a DSE (Display Screen Equipment) assessment for each person usually taking around 20-30 minutes that will allow us to look at the current set up they are working from and discuss any health problems they may be experiencing affecting their work.
Once this is completed we will create a report of our observations and any recommendations that would be beneficial to their comfort in the workplace.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information or to request a DSE assessment.
Correct Sitting Position:
- The top of the monitor should be at eye level and be between 40-75cm away
- Arms should be parallel with the desk and between 90- 110°
- Feet should be flat on the floor or on a footrest if they do not reach
- Your back should be touching the backrest of the chair to ensure the correct support
- Your head should be aligned with the backrest so you are not leaning forwards
- Any items on the desk that are used regularly should be within arm’s reach